Friday, September 21, 2007

Thank Daphne - Now I Am Really Famous!


Well here I am, starring in my own dolphin show. Certain Dolphins will really like me because I am making a very expensive home for them, in comparison to where they are staying now.

I had the pleasure in Egypt to visit behind stage (pool area) the dolphin trainers, vets and administration folks. I was with Alexander Zanin, a renown expert with Black Sea Bottle nose Dolphins. He has really taught me a lot. Things most people will never get to know. More on that later.


Don't know why but I have always liked "Sweet Home Alabama - Credence Clear Water", I guess that shows my age?

Well, the point of this all is that I really like being a part of Sky Ranch...where is it and when are they expecting me?

1 comment:

Kritter said...

I wouldn't worry too much about Sky Ranch... they can't even spell "dolphin" ! LMAO DOTTY