Monday, October 8, 2007

Some Ombre Took The Wrong Turn Somewhere

On the way to work this morning I was very tired, almost sleeping, a little groggy because I stayed up late trying to get rich. At one of the usual impossibly jam packed round abouts, which by the way still managed to move, there was this, what can I say OMBRE. For a minute it could have been San Diego instead of Dubai but the Arabic writing told me that, yep, were still in Dubai and this Ombre was definitely in the wrong country.

Well, this is Dubai. Every Tom Dick and Jose loves their home country and that is why you see so many fricken funny names for companies.

In qatar there was a broken, trashed laundry called "Desert Storm Laundry". They named it before the 1991 Gulf War. It was funny, a little, because it looked like the laundry took a direct hit.

I didn't see where the Mexican Movers were going, but one thing was sure, they don't have my furniture, because I don't have any!

No comments: