Saturday, October 6, 2007

Bearded Chris

Look at me then the background...is something wrong with this picture. Nobody liked my beard. It's gone now but I managed to take a few shots.

I noticed that people left me alone more often, got out of my way or wanted to fight me, apparently for no good reason...except maybe the beard.

With a beard on, its' hard to smile. A beard does something to the muscles in your lips. I hated constantly sucking my mustache to see if it was still there, or pulling on my beard to see if it would grow faster.

Then there's the shaving thing. You try to be artistic and even up the edges, you cant see where the damn thing is with too much shaving cream. Its like snow and the grass, where is it? It never works, either the face is not even or the lighting is bad. Somebody always points out that the beard line is not right. My patent excuse is that I'm just growing it out and will be trimming it soon enough.

I guess Hitler wasn't very good at trimming his mustache, look how short it was. The Taliban dont trim theirs maybe for the same reason. The Seikhs never cut theirs, so its wrapped somewhere around their head. I noticed that about 101% of the Indians have mustaches as well as the Sunni Arabs from the Gulf. Most westerners don't and I am starting to know why.

Oh, about the background. I found that small kids wouldn't beat you up for having a beard.

No comments: