Thursday, October 11, 2007

Can You See Garfield?

I drive through the industrial area Sharjah UAE every day and when I'm stuck in traffic (all the time) I see this image of Garfield laughing at me as I am stuck in traffic and he is enjoying his time on sombody's balcony.

So many times I pass and I notice that almost every week or so the image is getting more clear. So I decide to take a picture. This really got people upset as I stopped my car (in a traffic jam?) and took the almost perfect picture. With a 6 mega pixel camera I figured that I could at least see why he was there staring at me almost every day (except those days that I wasn't interested in looking at him) and he wasn't going away. It seems that the wires which were holding the board? onto the balcony railing caused the area around them to bleach (maybe galvanized wires?) and the board was either dirty, already painted or used as a protection base, but was in the process of changing due to climatic conditions and those wires.

So here he is.....what do you think?

No comments: